Tattoo Giveaway!!!Posted By Hanumantra Lamar on 7th December 2017
“T’is the season” as they say.
In the past few weeks I have been lucky enough to see the birth of my second daughter and experience all of the joys of fatherhood again. Some of which have been to see the way Marley has interacted and excelled the expectations I had of her as a big sister. To me she has shone brighter than the midday sun and brought only light and warmth into this life. It’s a very unique state I find myself in where I’m mentally and emotionally carrying a positive charge and so in some way I want to be able to try and share some of this energy.
One of the ways I have decided to do this is by giving back to those who support and encourage me in my chosen craft. I’m only too aware that for a tattoo to become real it needs someone to step up and trade their skin for my skills. Then for me to make a living I need to charge for this exchange, but life has given so much recently that I want to pass forward some of the good juju.
The tattoo can be for a one shot piece or a first session to start something larger (additional sessions will be charges at normal rate). I’m looking for the right person who will allow for a creative challenge and inspire the process.
To be considered you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Available to get tattooed on Thursday the 21st of December 2017
- Be willing and able to travel to me at either UN1TY tattoo, Shrewsbury or Modern Body Art Birmingham
- Be looking for a tattoo in the style I work in
- Only submit one application
- Share the giveaway on your social media profile and tag me so I can see.
To Enter please send an email to Hanumantra108@gmail.com with the subject title “Giveaway“
In the email please provide the following information:
- Full Name
- Tattoo placement (e.g. back, forearm, thigh etc)
- Tattoo idea (feel free to include pictures of my work)
- Preferred location (UN1TY in Shrewsbury or Modern Body Art in Birmingham)
Applications must be submitted by 6.pm GMT this Sunday (10th of December).
I’m interested in seeing/hearing what you guys have in store and looking forward to working with one of you in creating a bespoke tattoo.
All the best,